“Take It Seriously”

Over the last few weeks the Atlanta Braves and the Boston Red Sox have been slumping dramatically. The Red Sox have slumped the worst because they have been playing low quality teams like the Baltimore Orioles and losing. The problem with the Boston Red Sox and the Atlanta Braves is that  they are not playing like this game is a life or death situation, and at this rate it looks like it might even be one. The Red Sox and Braves were at the top of their games and they were suggested as high postseason contenders, and now there is a chance they might not be in the playoffs. In Boston, Massachusetts the Boston Herald released an article by John Tomase that highlights Bostons huge slump.

I was once like the Atlanta Braves and the Boston Red Sox last year. I had no self confidence and everything kept repetitively going wrong, but I figured out how to cool down. What I did was I told myself expectations are what you make of them. This means expectations are completed when you make them realistic and work hard. I was going for the grade grand slam without thinking my work and chores through. I was trying to make my work look so well I forgot that quantity is never used over quality There should always be a balance in work. That is what the Red Sox and Braves are doing wrong they are thinking with big  goals of a World Series victory but aren’t mastering the easy guaranteed things. That is how I feel about the Atlanta Braves and Boston Red sox slumps.

~ Eric Penner