Bakery Story: The Online Baking Revolution

Bakery story is an online game available on the app store. It’s free, and creates a world where easy, electronic baking is possible. In this game you have a job to run a bakery. You must constantly leave food on the counters, or you’re at risk of customers leaving with broken hearts. The food on this app takes a variety of time to cook, ranging from five minutes, to two bakery story days (forty-four hours) There are dozens of ovens to choose from, each creating specific foods, related to the oven name. For example, the shaved ice machine creates red, blue, and rainbow shaved ice, and the deep fryer adds donuts, and other fried food onto your counters. In this game you can continually expand your bakery, leaving room for more chairs, tables, and other decorations. You are also able to decorate the bakery in a variety of themes, or create your very own style, mixing and matching chairs and tables. All of these luxuries may be purchased with the coins and gems that your bakery earns for feeding happy customers. These coins and gems can also be purchased using real world money within an in-store purchase, but your bakery can survive without spending real money. Finally, bakery story allows people to make friends with other bakery’s. The benefits of having friends is that your friends may give your bakery six tips a day, providing the Bakery Story owner with extra coins to buy items. Also, your friends give you a daily gift. This gift may help when trying to build an oven that you don’t have all the parts for. Overall, Bakery Story is a game that leaves millions happy as they are provided with the entertainment of online fun.

I am a fellow bakery story lover. I have reached level 70/99 and have over three million coins. I love how I am able to redesign my bakery, and put my creative mind into play, using the app. I’ve made beach, autumn, movie, Paris, and winter themed. My friends are always leaving compliments on my wall about my fabulous bakery. I have over 100 neighbors, who give me fully tipped tables each day. Normally, I check my bakery twice a day. I bake eight-hour foods in the morning, that will be finished in the afternoon. Then, I bake twelve-hour foods to cook through the night. My favorite part of Bakery Story is the goals. Every week this app comes out with new goals for the bakers to complete. After you have finished a goal you earn a prize of either coins, or a decoration. I know many people who have bakeries, and love it just as much as I do. Amelia Pellegrino, a level 63 baker says, “Bakery story is one of my favorite apps, it’s so simple and easy to use.” Everyone loves this game! Bakery story is mostly of interest to the teenage group, mostly girls, but many boys as well. It entertains the daily life of many of todays people in this electronically filled World. In conclusion Bakery Story is an amazing app and I suggest that everyone gets it, because I know that they will enjoy it just as much as I do.

~Lucy