Fall is Here and it’s Taking us by Storm!

Get out your over-sized sweatshirts, your jeans, and Uggs! That’s right it’s time for FALL! Fall is the time of year to be stylish yet comfortable. For example a regular fall outfit for me would be a pair of my favorite black leggings, and an oversized sweatshirts with my tan UGG boots. I feel great, and I look great too! Fall can mean many things to a person. Cuddling by a warm fire, carving pumpkins with friends, or getting a new outfit! Fall also means Halloween! Halloween goes back to the middle ages, when poor people would beg for “soul-cakes” or a sweet treat, and pray for dead relatives to come back. Trick-or-treating however became popular in the 1800’s when children played pranks and then asked for candy. I’m guessing they didn’t get much! But by the 1950’s though, it turned into good old family fun and getting candy, like we know today. Another thing to think about that is on every kid’s mind is “What am I going to be this year?” The pressing question is one I know everyone thinks about at least once during fall! I know I do! So when you are thinking of what you’re going to be for halloween think of these few questions to help guide you:

-What haven’t I been yet?

-What have I been wanting to dress up as but never got around to it?

-What’s my favorite T.V show?

-Who’s my favorite character or actor/actress?

-Who’s my favorite singer?

Well I hope those few pointers helped! So, when you are preparing for the on coming fall season, remember to stay warm!

~Bre