Vacationing in London

Have you ever wanted to go to London, but never knew what to do? Well I have here some places I have found that you just have to see. The first thing is the London eye boats tour and ride on the London eye. The boat tour takes you up the Thames river. During this time you see things like The London Bridge, London Tower, and where Shakespear’s plays used to be. This is something that you don’t want to miss. The London eye ride is also lots of fun. At the start the workers put you into one of the pods on the London eye. The pods are air conditioned and have IPads. On the IPads you can get information on some of the sites you can see on the ride, like Big Ben. At the end there are cameras that will take a picture of you.The trip around  London is 30 minutes. I have found that it is best to get the boat ride and London eye tickets together.

One more place that I found to be great to see is the London Dungeon. This is a walk though the evil times of London. Although it may be scary for some people I found it fun and exciting. It is also educational because the stuff in there is true. Now that you have read this maybe you know what to do in London.

~Niletta Burton