I Bet Willy Wonka is Even Jealous?

Shanghai, China has welcomed visitors to its new Theme Park. I guess your thinking something different like roller coasters and water slides, but no this is a theme park where everything is made out of chocolate. The reason this wonderland was created was to unite the East and West. Bringing together these cultures, creators where allowed to come up with different ideas. They used the western and eastern cultures history together to come up with clever and unique exhibits. A day before they opened the Chocolate Wonderland, there was a fashion show. This wasn’t just any fashion show, but the clothes the models wore were made out of Chocolate.

Not only is this a interesting place, it makes it more fun when you love sweets. Its pretty much a dream come true for kids.At this wonderland of chocolate, there are many different things they created. One example is Chinese porcelain vases. The other thing about this interesting place is that the different articles made are almost as if they are real.The Chocolate Wonderland is for both young and old(I would sure love to go there). The Chocolate Wonderland will remain open until February 19th, 2012.

~Marli Green

One thought on “I Bet Willy Wonka is Even Jealous?